My Awesome Dudeish Followers

Saturday 24 September 2011

The Fair is HERE!

OK DUDES THE FAIR IS FINALLY HERE!!!! i wasted so much of my money on costumes and im still saving up for one. but the i heart pizza shirt is weird. its like you poo out pizza and then eat it, or you were storing pizza in your butt. well, anyways scince my dads laptop is working here are my crazy costumes!

                                         give.me.all.those.baloons.                                                           butt pizza eater!
                                     
BEAT UP THE MIME!                                                                                                                 The incredible hulks found his match   




Well, thats not much but thank GOD the fair is here! i've waited so long! it is mymostfavouritepartyever!!!!
Until next time,

Waddle on!

-Jack97397
     

No comments:

Post a Comment