My Awesome Dudeish Followers

Saturday 24 September 2011

Top 20 things about me

1. I love anything made with maple.
2.I'm a boy
3.I have a sister named Kassia with a blog of her own. this is her blog: www.kassiasuperblog.blogspot.com/
4.my family has one pitbull and two bearded collies(dana and taika). but lil`homie
my pitbull always goes into, like werewolf mode when he sees my sisters camera. so theres no videos on youtube with him in it.

5.i have 2 ipads, all mine.
6.i also have an ipod touch.
7.I'm allergic to grass.
8.I love fudge
9.i stole this idea from my sister(don't tell!).
10.ke$ha creeps me out.
11.i love the black eyed peas
12.my parents own a red corvet
13.my favourite sport is break dancing
14. I hate aunt arctic
15. GARY! I WANT TO SEE GARY THE GADGET GUY!
16. I HATE SCHOOL
17. i long to be a famous blogger like damian101
18. im not a nerd
19. im cool
20. YO SWAG

No comments:

Post a Comment